Auto Heat Repair That Works for You
Your car's heater and defrosting system are essential during the colder months. In addition to keeping your passengers warm, the heating system helps defog your windshield. Visibility is important for your safety and well-being. For this reason, our technicians are trained to diagnose and resolve malfunctions in your heating system. Our auto heat repair services ensure your vehicle is ready for all types of weather.
Possible Air Conditioning Problems
During the hot summer months, many people consider their car’s air conditioning system to be the most valuable feature of their vehicle. There are several common problems that occur with vehicles’ AC systems. Some of the ones we encounter most often include:
- Weak Airflow – The main causes of weak airflow from your AC vents include mold or mildew growth, loose hose connection, broken ventilation fan, or worn seals.
- AC Doesn’t Get Cold – It’s vital to visit us as soon as you notice insufficient AC, as the problem can get worse over time. The major reasons for an AC that won’t get as cold as before include Freon leaks, clogged expansion tubes or hoses, failed compressor or clutch, broken blower motor or resistor, damaged condenser or evaporator, or vacuum leaks.
- AC Blows Hot Air – Nothing is worse than expecting a burst of cool air only to feel it turn hot and uncomfortable. Some of the most common reasons for an AC blowing hot air include clogged expansion valves, faulty compressor clutches, blown fuses, and AC leaks.
- Stinky AC System – If your vents are blowing musty or mildew air, chances are you have a dirty or old air cabin filter or a moldy evaporator case.
No matter what problem you’re facing with your vehicle’s air conditioning or heating system, we can diagnose and repair virtually any problem. Get in touch with our team to schedule a diagnostic appointment, AC repair, or a coolant flush for $69.99.
Full Variety of Automotive Services
In addition to top-quality air conditioning and heating repairs, we offer a full variety of comprehensive automotive repairs and maintenance needs for all types of vehicles. Whether you need an oil change, new tires, brake repairs, or a coolant flush, we have the skills and equipment necessary to keep your vehicle running efficiently and safely. Get in touch with our ASE-certified mechanics to schedule any of the following types of service or maintenance:
- Truck and Car AC Repair
- Brake Repair and Replacement
- Oil Changes
- Tire Rotation and Replacement
- Exhaust Repair
- Shocks and Suspension
- Power Steering
- Routine Maintenance
- Safety Inspections
Contact us today to request a diagnostic for our auto AC repair services. We proudly serve customers in Indian Trail, as well as Matthews, Monroe, Hemby Bridge, and Weddington, North Carolina.
Contact Us Now